dbKoda supports MongoDB 3.0 and upwards. We don't perform any testing on MongoDB 2.0, though for all we know it might work :-)
- How can I connect to an Atlas server?
- How do I connect to a replica set?
- Is dbKoda free?
- What server side versions of Mongo does dbKoda support?
- What operating systems does dbKoda support?
- What are the installation pre-requisites for dbKoda?
- Is dbKoda Open source, can I contribute?
- What is the architecture of dbKoda?
- How do I raise a bug or product change request?
- How do I install an "appImage" file on Linux?
- Where are the dbKoda log files?
- How do I build and run dbKoda from source?
- How do I build from source on Windows?
- What do I do if the product hangs?
- What data does dbKoda collect?
- Why do I get "Sorry, we were unable to create the view"?
- Dealing with "Creation of shell connection failed" errors
- What is SSH tunneling and how do I set it up?
- How do I generate a support bundle?
- How can I recover my configuration (stateStore) from backup and downgrade to an old version?
- How to use Drill SQL in dbKoda
- Setting up a SSH connection to a windows server
- Why doesn't an attribute show up in an attribute list?
- How does the Password Store work?
- How can I configure the performance panel?
- How do I create a dbKoda performance panel?
- How can I connect to CosmoDB using dbKoda?
- How do I use Docker with dbKoda?
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software