dbKoda is completely free and licensed under the GNU AGPL public license. You can use the product without restriction in all circumstances and you can download and use the source code subject to the restrictions of the AGPL. The AGPL requires that any changes you make to the source be published under AGPL.
- How can I connect to an Atlas server?
- How do I connect to a replica set?
- Is dbKoda free?
- What server side versions of Mongo does dbKoda support?
- What operating systems does dbKoda support?
- What are the installation pre-requisites for dbKoda?
- Is dbKoda Open source, can I contribute?
- What is the architecture of dbKoda?
- How do I raise a bug or product change request?
- How do I install an "appImage" file on Linux?
- Where are the dbKoda log files?
- How do I build and run dbKoda from source?
- How do I build from source on Windows?
- What do I do if the product hangs?
- What data does dbKoda collect?
- Why do I get "Sorry, we were unable to create the view"?
- Dealing with "Creation of shell connection failed" errors
- What is SSH tunneling and how do I set it up?
- How do I generate a support bundle?
- How can I recover my configuration (stateStore) from backup and downgrade to an old version?
- How to use Drill SQL in dbKoda
- Setting up a SSH connection to a windows server
- Why doesn't an attribute show up in an attribute list?
- How does the Password Store work?
- How can I configure the performance panel?
- How do I create a dbKoda performance panel?
- How can I connect to CosmoDB using dbKoda?
- How do I use Docker with dbKoda?
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software